Parish News - Maintenance/Facilities Manager Job Opening - April 24, 2018
Monday-Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Saint Francis of Assisi Church is looking to hire a full-time experienced individual with maintenance management experience and skills.
This role serves as the Communication, Coordination, and Contact Person for all efforts under the tasks below as a representative of the Pastor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- SCHEDULING: Responds to work priorities within the context of the weekly maintenance schedule provided and as provided by the Business Manager.
- CLEANING: Sweeps, mops and vacuums the Church and Parish Center; Sweeps and mops Parish Hall and restrooms; Empties trash cans throughout the Church and Parish Center on a scheduled basis; Assures that kitchen is clean after events and ready for use; Conducts major annual cleaning (floor stripping and waxing) in Church and Center.
- MAINTENANCE: Assures that air-conditioning units are in proper working order; Is the contact person for all vendors; Performs minor and preventive maintenance as needed.
- INVENTORY: Coordinates the inventory of cleaning and hospitality supplies and equipment and collaborates on reorders with Business Manager.
- SECURITY: Assures that buildings are secure; available for “on call” rotation.
- GROUNDS: Supervises lawn care services and the pruning of shrubbery and trees as needed; Assures that grounds are properly cared for
- EVENTS: Sets up for special events (e.g. chairs, tables and other event requirements).
Send resume and cover letter with references to:
Attn: Rev. Richard York
Saint Francis of Assisi Church
5265 Placida Road
Grove City, FL 34224
Reference: Maintenance/Facilities Manager
Or via Email: email@example.com