PWG - Sister Monica Hayes and Sister Eileen Hurley Memorial Grants (2020-2021 Application)
TO COMPLETE YOUR GRANT APPLICATION ONLINE
(SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE)
“Build My Church”
Dear Graduating Seniors and Parents,
The Parish Women’s Guild of Saint Francis of Assisi Church is now accepting applications for the Sister Monica Hayes and Sister Eileen Hurley Memorial Grants. These Grants were created in June 2009 in recognition of the 30 years of dedicated ministry to the parish by Sisters Monica and Eileen.
To qualify as a recipient of the Parish Grant, the following requirements must be met:
- You must be a graduating senior from a local school in the Spring of 2020.
- Your family must be Registered, Active Parishioners of Saint Francis of Assisi Church, Grove City.
- Obtain two (2) personal Letters of Recommendation and mail to Parish Women’s Guild Grant Committee, Attn: Judy Couture, Saint Francis of Assisi Church, 5265 Placida Road, Grove City, FL 34224.
- You may submit your application online by completing the Application Form below or print and complete the Application Form and return it to the address mentioned in Step 3. You do not need to do both; either complete the application online or print and mail the completed package to the Church.
- Request your school Counselor and/or Registrar to send an official transcript of your academic grades to the address in Step 3.
If ALL requirements are not met, your application will be disqualified. All letters and applications must be submitted by April 22, 2020. In addition, transcripts must be postmarked by April 22, 2020.
Again, you may submit your application one of two ways:
- Online (scroll down) and complete the Application Form. Once complete, the package will electronically be delivered to the Grant committee.
- CLICK HERE to print the package, complete and return the completed package to the above-mentioned Church physical address.
The Grants are awarded after the 2020 graduations. Remember that a copy of your Letter of Acceptance from your college or university must be mailed to the PWG Grant Committee by June 9, 2020 in order to receive a Grant. The Grant funds are sent directly to your college or university. We will need your Student Identification Number in order to transfer funds on your behalf.
We encourage you to complete the application in a timely manner and wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Sincerely in the Lord,
Judy Couture Gerry Chesney Rev. Father Tony Chermeil
Grant Committee Ministry Coordinator Director Pastoral Vicar
Parish Women's Guild Parish Women's Guild