PWG - Sister Monica Hayes and Sister Eileen Hurley Memorial Grants (2021-2022 Application)
TO COMPLETE YOUR GRANT APPLICATION ONLINE
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
“Build My Church”
PARISH WOMEN'S GUILD HIGHER EDUCATION GRANT APPLICATION OR RE-APPLICATION
February 24, 2021
The Parish Women’s Guild of Saint Francis of Assisi Church is now accepting applications for the Sister Monica Hayes and Sister Eileen Hurley Memorial Grants. These Grants were created in June 2009 in recognition of the 30 years of dedicated ministry to the Parish by Sisters Monica and Eileen.
To qualify as a recipient of the Parish Grant, the following requirements must be met:
- You must be a graduating senior from a local school in the Spring of 2021.
- Your family must be Registered, Active Parishioners of Saint Francis of Assisi Church, Grove City.
- Obtain two (2) personal Letters of Recommendation and mail to Parish Women’s Guild Grant Committee, Attn: Cynthia Truelove, Saint Francis of Assisi Church, 5265 Placida Road, Grove City, FL 34224.
- You may submit your application online by completing the Application Form below or print and complete the Application Form and return it to the address mentioned in Step 3. You do not need to do both; either complete the application online or print and mail the completed package to the Church.
- Request your school Counselor and/or Registrar to send an official transcript of your academic grades to the address in Step 3.
If ALL requirements are not met, your application will be disqualified. All letters and applications must be submitted by April 15, 2021. In addition, transcripts must be postmarked by April 15, 2021.
Again, you may submit your application one of two ways:
- Online (scroll down) and complete the Application Form. Once complete, the package will electronically be delivered to the Grant committee.
- CLICK HERE to print the package (first-time application only), complete and return the completed package to the above-mentioned Church physical address.
The Grants are awarded after the 2021 graduations. Remember that a copy of your Letter of Acceptance from your college or university must be mailed to the PWG Grant Committee by June 9, 2021 in order to receive a Grant. The Grant funds are sent directly to your college or university. We will need your Student Identification Number in order to transfer funds on your behalf.
For those of you who have received the Grant in the past and wish to apply for the grant for the school year 2021-2022, please complete the RE-APPLICATION form to re-apply for the funds or CLICK HERE to print the package (re-application only), complete and return your re-application package to the above-mentioned Church physical address.
We encourage you to complete the application or re-application in a timely manner and wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Sincerely in the Lord,
Cynthia Truelove, PWG Ministry Coordinator
Gerry Chesney, PWG Director
ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS: If you are a 2021 Graduating Senior and wish to apply for the Grant, complete the form below under "FIRST-TIME APPLICATION". If you have received the PWG Higher Education Grant and wish to apply for the 2021-2022 school year, please complete the "RE-APPLICATION" form below.
RE-APPLICATION (only complete if you have previously received the PWG Higher Grant)